top of page
Nexgen Brand Guide.jpg


  • Personal Tax Preparation

  • Business Tax Preparation

  • Amended Tax Returns

  • New Business Formations

  • EIN

  • Bookkeeping

  • Payroll Services

  • Sales Tax Certificate & Reporting

  • ITIN Application New / Renewal

  • EIN Application

  • Notary Public

  • Translations

  • Tax Courses

Tax Peparation

Tax Preparation Service 

Tax preparation service includes federal, state, or local tax returns. Tax advisory service includes analyzing financial and tax problems, formulating solutions and making recommendations designed to provide advice on taxation for clients ranging from individuals to business.

Prepare your tax returns

Regardless of whether you have simple or complex taxes, C&M makes it easy and fast!

File your tax return

You can still print and file your taxes the old-fashioned way, but why do that?

We got you covered!

Wait for your refund

Once your return has been accepted you'll have your refund deposited into your account in no time!

Book Keeping

We'll help you budget accordingly

Bookkeeping is vital to any business because it makes it so much easier to budget. With your income and expenses properly organized, it’s easy to budget accordingly.

And keep you prepared for taxes

With a bookkeeping process in place, you’ll have financial information ready for tax season and the taxman won’t be breathing down your neck.

Nexgen Brand Guide.png


Bookkeeping is the job of keeping an accurate record of the money that is spent and received by a business or other organization.

Incorporations / Renewal


Incorporation is the formation of a new corporation.

Protect your assets

A big advantage to incorporating is the protection it provides for your personal assets.

Qualify for more tax benefits

Corporations and LLC's often qualify for additional tax benefits and deductions that aren’t available to individuals.

Audit Defense
Tax Amendmants



If the correction results in an increase in the amount of tax you owe, it's to your advantage to file the amendment to avoid potential interest and penalties on the underpayment.

We can help you respond to inquiries and explore your options so you won't need to navigate it on your own.

Financial Consulting
Business Management
IRS Letters


Business Management

Financial Consulting

What to bring to your Appointment

Personal Documents . Income . Expenses

  • Valid Photo ID

  • Social Security Cards, Social Security Number verification letters, or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number assignment letters for you, your spouse, and any dependents

  • Birth dates for you, your spouse, and dependents on the tax return

  • Bank account and routing number or a voided check for direct deposit of your refund

  • The prior two years tax returns, if you have them

  • If you carry health insurance through the marketplace please provide 1095A form

Bring all documents that apply

Employment Income

  • W-2 form(s) for all jobs last year (your employer(s) will have sent you this by January 31st)

Self-Employment Income

  • 1099-NEC and/or 1099-K

  • Records of income not reported on 1099 forms

  • Bank Statements

  • Records of expenses including receipts, credit statements, etc.

  • Record of estimated tax payments

You may be able to claim tax deductions for some of the expenses you have. These deductions reduce the income you are taxed on. Bring documentation for all of the following expenses you have.

  • Retirement contributions, including a 401(k) or IRA

  • State and local taxes you’ve paid

  • Mortgage statements and property tax bills if you are a homeowner

  • College tuition (1098-T) and student loan statements (Form 1098-E)

  • Childcare expenses, including payment records or receipts and provider’s name, address, and federal tax ID number (either their Social Security Number or Employment Identification Number)

  • Receipts for charitable donations

  • Medical and dental bills

  • Records for supplies used as an educator

Retirement Income

  • SSA-1099 form for Social Security benefits

  • 1099-R for pension/IRA/annuity income

Unemployment Income

  • 1099-G for unemployment benefits

Other sources of income

  • 1099-G for refund of state/local income taxes

  • 1098-T for scholarships/fellowships

  • 1099-R for disability income

  • Income or loss from the sale of stocks, bonds, or real estate

  • Income or loss from rental property

  • Alimony received

  • Statements for prizes or lottery/gambling winnings

  • Interest and dividend statements from banks

  • Records for any other income

Don't have an appointment yet?

Don't ignore letters from the IRS.

Let our team help you figure it out.

Setting clear goals and expectations is crucial, but needs to be paired with consistent support and measurements of success to be effective. 

Achieve your goals and accomplish your dream by hiring the services of an expert financial consultant.

bottom of page